As children of the light, we desire to participate in worship that is Reformed and liturgical, historic and modern, local and global.
Church of the Servant is pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 New Psalm Contest:
- “All Creation Sings God’s Greatness” (Psalm 66), co-written by Benjamin Brody and Jacque Jones wins First Place.
- “City of God” (Psalm 87), co-written by Keiko Ying and Dan Jaazma wins Second Place.
Resources for Visitors and Members
- New Psalm Contest – read about the contest and see past years’ winners
- COS Worship Blog – the latest news, recordings, and reflections on COS worship
- Liturgy Lessons – lessons and insights on the liturgy at COS
- Sermon Recordings – listen to past sermons
- About Worship at Church of the Servant
- Basic English Service
- Worship, Dance, Music, and Art Committees
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about Church of the Servant
Resources for COS Worship Leaders
- Morning worship schedule – scripture, leaders, notes, etc
- BES schedule – same as above, but for BES
- Worship Leader Resources – links and descriptions of each season’s services
- COS Song Use – what we’ve been singing at COS
- BES Song Use – the same as above, but for the Basic English Service
- COS Liturgies – navigate to different liturgical seasons using the tabs in the upper left hand corner
- Evening (home, hospital) Communion Liturgy
- COS Musician List – invitation only