We're glad you're here. At COS we are a diverse community of Christ’s servants, a home for God’s children, and a prism for God’s light in liturgy and life....
This Week at COS
Sunday, November 18
- 9 am – Sunday School, Our Faith, New Members Class, and The Justice Class
- 10 am Service in the Large Worship Space
“Come and Worship! The Triple Invitation”
Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 10:5-10, 15-25
Rev. Karen Campbell
- 10 am Basic English Service in Room 4
“Let Go and Hold On”
Rev. Andrew Mead
- Healing the Wounds of the Heart Bible Study, 12-1:30 pm
- Race, Culture, and the Kingdom of God, Bible Study, 4-6 pm
Tuesday, November 20
- Friendship ESL, 9:30-11:30 am & 6-8 pm
Wednesday, November 21
- Prayer Support Team (All are welcome), 10-11:30 am, Library
Thursday, November 22
- Thanksgiving Day Worship – 10 am
Friday, November 23
- Church office closed
Saturday, November 24
- Men’s Bible Study, 8 am
Sunday, November 25
- No education Hour
- Service in Large worship space and Basic English Service, 10 am
Duty Roster on Members & Friends page
Church of the Servant aims to be an inclusive congregation, as we believe the Gospel calls the Body of Christ to be. We aim to not discriminate, on any level, on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, economic power, mental health, or disability.
Here at Church of the Servant we strive to be children of God, one in Christ Jesus, unified in one faith, one Lord, and one baptism. We seek to be a church that welcomes all, serves all, and allows all to minister in the name of Jesus Christ.
But we confess that we fail in these aims, and that there are systems and patterns of exclusion that we have failed to notice, and failed to eradicate. We ask you to help us work to realize the unity that the Gospel calls us to as part of the Body of Christ. If there is a way that we have excluded you, a loved one, or even a stranger—perhaps by failing to provide a safe environment to disclose a mental health issue or by having a facility that does not accommodate a physical disability—please let us know on this page.