We're glad you're here. At COS we are a diverse community of Christ’s servants, a home for God’s children, and a prism for God’s light in liturgy and life....
This Week at COS
Saturday, September 18
- Mobile Food Pantry 10 am – noon at COS
Sunday, September 19 – Worship resources
- 9 am & 11:30 Ministry Fair
- 10 am SES worship service Worship indoors – Sign up here
- 10 am BES/Bilingual service in Room 5
Tuesday, September 21
- 10 am Social Seniors Zoom Gathering – Zoom link
Wednesday, September 22
- 10 am – 12 pm – Wednesday Morning Prayer Group
Thursday, September 23
- 8:30 am – bulletin announcement request deadline. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any announcement requests.
Friday, September 24
- 3:30 pm – Email Newsletter and Bulletin sent out. Sign up for our newsletter mailing list.
For the onsite COS food pantry at the church, please call Lori Wiersma at 616-956-7611 ext 25 for an appointment.
We will continue to support each other as members of the body of Christ and will trust in Almighty God to care for all and bless us through this crisis. God bless you!
Church of the Servant aims to be an inclusive congregation, as we believe the Gospel calls the Body of Christ to be. We aim to not discriminate, on any level, on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, economic power, mental health, or disability.
Here at Church of the
But we confess that we fail in these aims, and that there are systems and patterns of exclusion that we have failed to notice, and failed to eradicate. We ask you to help us work to realize the unity that the Gospel calls us to as part of the Body of Christ. If there is a way that we have excluded you, a loved one, or even a stranger—perhaps by failing to provide a safe environment to disclose a mental health issue or by having a facility that does not accommodate a physical disability—please let us know on this page.