We're glad you're here. At COS we are a diverse community of Christ’s servants, a home for God’s children, and a prism for God’s light in liturgy and life....
This Week at COS
Sunday, June 26 – Worship Resources Post
- 10 am – Worship in the sanctuary
- 10 am – Basic English Service in Room 4
- 11:30 am – Brief Congregational Meeting
Wednesday, June 29
- 10 am – 12 pm – Wednesday Morning Prayer Group – Library
Thursday, June 30
- 8:30 am – bulletin announcement request deadline. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any announcement requests.
Friday, July 1
- 3:30 pm – Email Newsletter and Bulletin sent – Sign up here
Sunday, July 3
- 10 am – Prism Combined Worship in the sanctuary
Church of the Servant aims to be an inclusive congregation, as we believe the Gospel calls the Body of Christ to be. We aim to not discriminate, on any level, on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, economic power, mental health, or disability.
Here at Church of the
But we confess that we fail in these aims, and that there are systems and patterns of exclusion that we have failed to notice, and failed to eradicate. We ask you to help us work to realize the unity that the Gospel calls us to as part of the Body of Christ. If there is a way that we have excluded you, a loved one, or even a stranger—perhaps by failing to provide a safe environment to disclose a mental health issue or by having a facility that does not accommodate a physical disability—please let us know on this page.