Church of the Servant Christian Reformed Church began more than 50 years ago, in 1973, as a small group with a vibrant vision for ministry and fellowship. This vision has taken shape in wonderful and unexpected
- A large, intergenerational family of God gathered around Word and sacrament – one that celebrates the Lord’s Supper in all Sunday morning worship services and closely follows the liturgical calendar.
- An increasingly diverse community that seeks to do justice and love mercy within our walls, in our neighborhood, and through ministry partnerships worldwide.
- People on a journey, seeking to fulfill our shared mission of being and making disciples.
Rooted in Christ and nurtured by the Spirit, we grow in God’s grace to share gifts of refuge, fellowship, and hope.
As a congregation gathered around the Tree of Life, we are called to:
- participate in worship that is Reformed and liturgical, historic and modern, local and global
- prepare people for fruitful service by nurturing their gifts and cultivating their discipleship
- create a community where the burdened and suffering will find shelter, where the alienated will be accepted, and where those seeking God will be shown the way
- share God’s lavish love in Jesus and promote justice and peace for our neighbors near and far and for the earth, our common home