“The unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth.”
Let’s explore that!
In June, 40 students and volunteer leaders from COS will participate in two faith adventures:
Colorado Challenge— A trip to the mountains of Colorado to experience God’s love for his people and creation. Students will be hiking, climbing, rappelling, whitewater rafting, and horseback riding by day; every evening they’ll gather to celebrate our Creator with worship and praise.
Peacemaking in Northern Ireland— A trip to the cities and hills of Northern Ireland to meet with religious leaders who have been dismantling religious and political violence in that country for decades. Soaking up the local culture and landscape is also on the agenda. This trip will be led by the Campbells.
We need your help to send 40 students on summer faith adventures. Here are three ways you can do that:
St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, Fundraiser & Dance
Delicious Irish Fare and Entertainment
5:15 – 8:30 pm • Friday, March 17
- $25/person* suggested donation
- Includes appetizers, meal, dessert, Irish beverages, and entertainment
- Penny auction, silent auction, and live auction
- Traditional céilí dancing lessons to end the evening! *Thanks to generous sponsors, child care with a kid-friendly meal and activities will be provided at no charge in the nursery wing for kids up to 4th grade. Have an item or experience you can contribute to the auction? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org soon!
- RSVP’s not required but encouraged. RSVP via email (Annette.email@example.com) or by filling out an RSVP ticket near the memorial wall in the large worship space. Doors open at 5:15pm, dinner at 6pm. Our evening will end with dessert and Irish Dancing from 8-8:45pm.
Saturday Service Days
April 8, 15, and 22
Need help spreading mulch? Power-washing your deck or driveway? Spring cleaning? Teams of students will be available to help you on three Saturdays. Sign up for a team or two, and then make a donation to our COS Trip Fund!
“Get Our Van Up the Mountain” Money Board
April and May in the COS Café
Watch your donations push our van of COS students up the mountain to reach our final goal!