Listening Sessions will include brief autobiographical reflections from our nominees and then brief reflections from several COS members and friends about our life together.
Congregational Open Forums will include a 30- to 40-minute facilitated interview with our nominees, followed by open Q&A, including questions from BES members and our youth.
Friday, Feb. 2
- 10-11:30 a.m. Prayer, Listening Session 1 (open to all, focused on older adults)
- 7:30-9 p.m. Prayer, Listening Session 2 (open to all, focused on college age, 20s, 30s)
Saturday, Feb. 3
- 8:30 a.m. Youth group service project at Mobile Food Pantry (meet at church)
- 10:15 a.m. Prayer, Listening Session 3 (BES team/regular participants)
- 11:30 a.m. Prayer, Listening Session 4 (Middle/High Schoolers-Pizza!)
- 1-2:30 p.m. Congregational Open Forum (1 of 3)
- 7:30-9 p.m. Congregational Open Forum (2 of 3)
Sunday, Feb. 4
- 9 a.m. Intergenerational Education—Anti-Racism Task Force, with our nominees
- 10 a.m. Prism Worship, led by Rev. Andrew Mead/Rev. Karen Campbell
- 12 p.m. Congregational Meal
- 12:30-2 p.m. Congregational Open Forum (3 of 3)